Steps to be Follow :
1. Download the latest version of Clover from sourceforge and update your existing Clover install.
2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition and mount it. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/your installed version/ to/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12/. If you need essential kexts.
Note : In the sample picture Essential Kexts are FakeSMC only , but if your power management is not working or you have used to use kext patches then add them with NullCPUPowerManagement.Kext also (Stronly Recommend). rest of system kext (Ethernet , Audio and Misc ) i will install after installation completes .
3. Open /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with TextEdit and add the following BooterConfig and CsrActiveConfig keys to RtVariablessection. This will partially disable SIP (System Integrity Protection)when booting MacOS Sierra
<key>RtVariables</key> <dict> <key>CsrActiveConfig</key> <string>0x3</string> <key>BooterConfig</key> <string>0x28</string> </dict>
4. Download MacOS Sierra Application from the Mac App Store.
5. Choose system drive for install (Example: Macintosh HD). When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.
6. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot OS X Install option (Example: Boot OS X Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating.
7. Complete the OS X installation process. When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.
8. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot Mac OS X option (Example: Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD). The computer will then complete the update.
NOTE FOR USERS WHO INSTALLED KEXTS IN SYSTELM/LIBRARY/EXTENSIONS
You will loose the kexts on update , so kindly take backups before proceeding .Its recommended to use system kexts with CLOVER’S EFI PARTITION
SPECIAL NOTE FOR NVIDIA USERS WHO INSTALLED NVIDIA WEBDRIVERS
If you are using web drivers on your current mac osx , you have to use the flag nv_disable=1 from step 6. After the update you can install new web drivers and can boot without nv_disable=1
If you are stuck at any point , kindly inbox us on our Facebook Support Group
sierra hackintosh,sierra hackintosh update,sierra hackintosh clover,sierra hackintosh install,sierra hackintosh laptop,sierra hackintosh guide