Hello Everyone ,
in this guide will show you to how to upgrade/update your Hackintosh (Mac OSX Any Version ) in Simplest and Easisest way using Following Steps , we will gonna use Clover Bootloader a very popular bootloader ,we will update/upgrade directly to OS X El Capitan can do so just like a regular Mac would. This fully native method requires no USB creation or preparation.
Note: Before you begin, we strongly recommend performing a full backup of your existing system , you can always go back to your working OS X Yosemite installation.
Steps to be Follow :
1. Download the latest version of Clover from sourceforge and update your existing Clover install.
2. Open Clover configuration folder on the root of your system drive or EFI Partition and mount it. Copy FakeSMC.kext and any other extra necessary kexts from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10/ to/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11/. If you need essential kexts.
Note : For me Essential Kexts are FakeSMC only but if your PM is not working or you required to use kernel /kext patches then add NullCPUPowerManagement.Kext also (Stronly Recommend). rest of system kext (Ethernet , Audio and Misc ) i will install after installation completes .
3. Open /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with TextEdit and add the following BooterConfig and CsrActiveConfig keys to RtVariables section. This will partially disable SIP (System Integrity Protection)when booting OS X El Capitan.
4. Download Install OS X El Capitan Application from the Mac App Store. When complete, the app will open. Please note, the Application will disappear after use.
5. Choose system drive for install (Example: Macintosh HD). When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.
6. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot OS X Install option (Example: Boot OS X Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating.
7. Complete the OS X installation process. When complete, the computer will automatically reboot. 8. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot Mac OS X option (Example: Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD). The computer will then complete the update.