Here’s a step by step tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3 using TaiG v2 on supported iDevices ..
TaiG jailbreak team has released a Windows compatible tool capable of providing an untethered jailbreak for all devices running iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 ,iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4
Important notes before you begin:
- Install iTunes 12.1.2 if you have higher than this downgrade to this Version required
- The jailbreak is untethered and currently available for Windows only.
- Make a full backup of your data with either iTunes or to iCloud before going ahead with jailbreak.
- Fresh restore to iOS 8.4 is recommended
- Supported firmware:iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- Supported devices: iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 4s, iPad Air 2/1, iPad mini 3/2/1, iPad 4/3/2 and iPod touch 5
How to jailbreak:
Step 1:Download the latest TaiG Jailbreak version from here: Download TaiG 2.4.1 For iOS 8.4 Jailbreak
Step 2: On the iOS device in question make sure that Find My iPhone and Passcode/Touch ID are turned OFF. To achieve this, head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode > Enter your current Passcodeand then select Turn Passcode Off. This will prompt for the current Passcode once more to verify. Similarly, to turn Find My iPhone off head to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and select the relevant option to turn that particular location tracking service off.
Step 3: Connect the iOS device running iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3 to a Windows computer. Open the downloaded TaiG JailBreak Tool.
Step 5: We recommend keeping the Cydia option checked but unchecking the 3K Assistant option. Click Start to proceed with the jailbreak procedure.
Step 6: The user-interface will then keep you updated on the progress of the jailbreak with percentage indicators and labels of what has been successful. This could take some time so be patient. Finally, when the jailbreak process is finished the UI will be updated with a “Jailbreak succeeded!” message.
Step 7: Now once the device has automatically rebooted, you should have Cydia installed on your home screen.
Now you have to install you Favourite Tweaks but checks its Compatibility before installing Here :: 8.4 Compatible Tweaks